DreamgirlsDirector Bill Condon
Main Cast Beyonce Knowles/ Jennifer Hudson/ Eddie Murphy/ Jamie Foxx
Time 130min
Winner of 2 Oscars Best Supporting Actress/ Best Sound
picture from http://www.music-lounge.jp/movie/dreamgirls/index.html
★★★★★★★★☆☆
In Detroit America 1962, when there was deep-rooted racial discrimination of black people, there were three black country girls who dreamed of succeeding in the singing world. One day a man noticed their talent and produced them. They invented hit songs one after another and joined top star, but....
I went to see this with my friend two years ago, but I still remember having goosebumps because this is musical movie and Beyonce, Jennifer, Eddie sang very powerfully and soulfully. I was kept overwhelmed their outstanding singing ability. There were many good songs. This movie seems to be success story, but it contains jealousy, friendship, love, stratagem, betrayal, success and setback. So you can enjoy! I recommend you not only watch this movie, but also borrow or buy the sound track!!
4 comments:
I love this movie, so I don't know how many times i did watch it haha:)
Thanks to this movie, Jennifer Hudson came out and won an award for the best supporting actress, didn't she? I have never this movie, so I'll watch this next time!!
I have never watched this movie, but I hear many people say "Dream girls is one of the beat movie I have ever seen" Ill try!!
I have seen this movie too.
Their figures and voices were sooo powerful and wonderful!!
I went too see this movie with my family and our friends and all of them loved it!
I want to become like "Dreamgirls" someday!!
Post a Comment