Good Will HuntingDirector Gus Van Sant
Main Cast Matt Damon/Robin Williams/Ben Affleck
Time 127min
Winner of two Oscars Best Actor in a Supporting Role/Best Writing
★★★★★★★★★★
picture from http://info.movies.yahoo.co.jp
In South Boston Will Hunting(Matt), a young man who is a genius at math, works as a cleaner in a prestigious college. One day math professor finds Will's great talent and tries to develop his talent. But Will often gets into trouble with the police and is under probation. Then the professor let him meet a counselor Sean(Robin). Will has trauma and won't open his heart to people, but the counselor begins to change his heart...
This story shows what a young man is getting matured . It made me consider about human connection, love, life and courage. I felt refreshed when I have finished this movie. So I recommend this movie. If you watch this, you can see young Matt Damon!! He is very cool and his acting is very great! I want to watch this movie again some years later.
No comments:
Post a Comment