Saturday, May 10, 2008

Chicago

Chicago

Director Rob Marshall
Main Cast Renee Zellweger/Catherine Zeta-Jones/Richard Gere
Time 107min
Winner of 6 Oscars Best Picture/Best Supporting Actress/
Art Direction/Costumes/Film Editing/
Sound Mixing

★★★★★★★★★★
  Chicago in 1920. Roxie Hart(Renee)has dreams of being a famous stage star of a night club, but one day she kill her lover and she is jailed. There she meets Valma Kelly(Catherine) who is a famous stage star of a night club and also murder. Soon they are competing for an able lawyer, Billy Flym(Richard)to leave the jail. This three people develop their show to cheat the court, the mass media and the public and to get attention and success.

I really enjoyed this movie!! Time passed so fast. This is a musical movie. You may not like musical so much, but casts's singing and dancing are beautiful, sexy and wonderful☆ So you can enjoy it like me! This is the best entertainment movie. 

4 comments:

Akira said...

I like this movie very much! I saw this movie several times,and now I would like to watch again.

Oneeyan said...

I have never watched this movie.
After I read your blog about this movie , I feel like that it seems very very exciting and I don't know why I have never watched so far.I'd like to watch this movie~~~!!

Burinchan said...

Thanks akira★
I was surprised to know that you watched this movie many times!! You really like this movie!! I also want to watch it again eating popcorn!!

Burinchan said...

Thanks oneeyan★
I'm sure that you will be crazy about this movie like akira! Tell me about your comment after watching it!!