Monday, June 9, 2008

Crash

Crash
Director Paul Haggis
Main Cast Sandra Bullock/Don Cheadle/Brendan Fraser
Time 112min
Winner of 3 Oscars Best Picture/Original Screenplay/Editing
★★★★★★★★★★
http://info.movies.yahoo.co.jp

This film's theme is human love and racial discrimination. It depicts various daily life of people who live in society,Los Angeles, infested with racial discrimination.

This movie surprised me at first because the air was filled with discriminative words and behavior. But this movie depicts human clash and connection through various races. So it has sad and painful part, but I can say this is heart-warming movie. I felt something refreshed after watching.And also I was made to think about racial discrimination and human. It seems that I was able to see real American society. I strongly recommend this movie!!

2 comments:

notch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
notch said...

This film seems to be real social one. These days I watch various kind of movies so I'm going to see it!